Yvette: the Lovely Maiden is an orange-haired girl who has flowers in her hair and assigns quests to you.
Yvette is the youngest of three sisters. Unfortunately, she was separated from her family. Left alone in the woods, Yvette was adopted by a brawny woodsman and a beautiful siren. The couple raised Yvette as their own daughter.
Yvette picked up her musical abilities and love of woodland animals from her adoptive mother and father, respectively. Yvette voice is so immaculate, so perfect, that all forms of animal life flock to hear her song (for better or worse). Each animal brings gifts to show their affection for the lovely maiden.
Yvette was eventually separated from her parents when the murky Gloom swept in and unhappily covered the land. The mysterious cloud took her parents and forced Yvette to flee. She did manage to find a small, safe haven, one of the last remaining Kingdoms in the land.
- Iced Tea
- Lavender in the morning’s dew
- Smiles and laughter
- Hunky, shirtless men
- Grumpy Gus’s
- Angry storms
- 3 a.m.
- Tight spaces
- Frowns that can’t be turned upside down
- Monsters that eat all the cute animals
- Starting Quest: Raise the Roof
- Talk to the Animals 2/2 parts done
- Nature Lover 9/11 parts done
- Training 5/5 parts done
- Lovelorn 14/14 parts done
- Father's Love 10/10 parts done